1813 - Yes, date unknown
||Sarah Kump [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||22 Apr 1813
||York, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||4 Jul 1813
||Salem Lutheran Church, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||3 Sep 1850
||Dover, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||6 Jul 1860
||Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||Yes, date unknown
||22 Aug 2006 |
||John Kumpf, b. 24 Jun 1776, Bowers, Maxatawny Twp, Berks Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 20 Apr 1857, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA (Age 80 years) |
||Barbara Bentzel, b. 10 Apr 1773, of Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania , d. 7 Mar 1862, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA (Age 88 years) |
||Bowers, Maxatawny Twp, Berks Co, Pennsylvania, USA 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- It is believed Sarah never married, or at least hadn't married by age 47 during the 1860 U.S. Census.
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
Birth/Baptism Record - 002658; 1850 U.S. Census - 00358; 1860 U.S. Census - 000303
- [S415] Ancestral File (R), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998).
- [S420] 1850 United States Federal Census, United States. Bureau of the Census. 7th Census, 1850, (Washington [District of Columbia] : National Archives and Records Administration
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.), P. 311 (Reliability: 3).
Dover, York, Pennsylvania: "John Kumpff," age 72, Farmer, value of real estate 1800, birthplace Pennsylvania; "Barbara," age 74, birthplace Pennsylvania; Catharine, age 28, birthplace Pennsylvania; "Sarah," age 24, birthplace Pennsylvania; Also listed in the household are John Boose, Magdalena Boose, Eliza Boose, and John Drien, unknown relationships
- [S408] 1860 United States Federal Census, United States. Census Office. 8th Census, 1860, (Washington [District of Columbia] : The National Archives, [19--]
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.), P. 54 (Reliability: 3).
Dover Twp, York, Pennsylvania: "Barbara Kump," age 86, value of estate 6500, value of personal estate 300, birthplace Pennsylvania; "Sarah," age 40, birthplace Pennsylvania
- [S335] Genealogical Reports for the Historical Society of York County: Vol XVI, pp 112-23, Young, Henry James, (York, Pennsylvania : 1937), P 120 (Reliability: 3).
Records of Salem Lutheran Church at Dover Twp, Pennsylvania: "Sarah," birthdate "Ap 22 1813," baptism "Jl 4 1813," daughter of "Johannes Kumpf" & "Barbara," sponsor "Zacharias Kumpt" (Uncle)
- [S383] DeLong's Reformed Church Records - Bowers, Maxatawny Township, Berks, Pennslyvania, Ziegler, Warren Jacob (1909-), (Allentown, Pennsylvania : W.J. Ziegler, 1987), #26 P 21 (Reliability: 3).
This source is listed by Laura C. Kump on family group sheet. Unknown which of the children is listed on this source.