Abt 1723 - Aft 1771 (~ 48 years)
||Mary Harrison |
||of Gloucester Co, New Jersey
||Aft 4 Apr 1771
||5 Jan 2009 |
||William Harrison, Sr., b. 1688, New Hanover, Burlington Co, New Jersey , d. 1762, Greenwich Twp, Gloucester Co, New Jersey (Age 74 years) |
||Ann Hugg, b. 1690, of Gloucester Co, New Jersey , d. From 1720 to 1722 (Age 30 years) |
||Abt Apr 1710
||Haddonfield Mtg, Haddonfield, Gloucester Co, New Jersey 
- DATE: Ancestral File lists marriage date as 16 Aug 1290 which is obviously incorrect.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Noah Wills, b. Abt 1721, prob Burlington Co, New Jersey , d. Bef 7 Mar 1758, Trenton Twp, Hunterdon Co, New Jersey (Age ~ 37 years) |
||17 Apr 1746
||Christ Church, Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co, Pennsylvania 
- CHILDREN: Priscilla Harrison's will (Mary HARRISON Wills' sister) dated 29 Jan 1772 indicates she [Priscilla] was of Greenwich Twp, Gloucester Co, New Jersey. In her will she mentions Mary Wills (her sister, Mary, widow of Noah Wills) and Mary's children: Harrison, Daniel, William, and Priscilla. Will proved 14 Feb 1772.
| ||1. Margaret Wills, b. Abt 1747, prob Burlington Co, New Jersey , d. Bef 5 Mar 1801 (Age ~ 54 years)|
|+||2. Harrison Wills, b. Abt 1750, prob Trenton Twp, Hunterdon Co, New Jersey , d. 6 Feb 1795, Mill Creek Hnd, New Castle Co, Delaware (Age ~ 45 years)|
| ||3. Daniel Wills, b. Abt 1751, of Trenton Twp, Hunterdon Co, New Jersey , bur. 18 Aug 1794, Trinity Episcopal Church Cemetery, Swedesboro, Gloucester Co, New Jersey, USA (Age ~ 43 years)|
| ||4. William Wills, b. Abt 1749-1751, of Trenton Twp, Hunterdon Co, New Jersey , d. Nov 1780 (Age ~ 29 years)|
| ||5. Priscilla Wills, b. Abt 1756, of Trenton Twp, Hunterdon Co, New Jersey , d. 29 Jan 1818 (Age ~ 62 years)|
||27 Jul 2008 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Christ Church [24 Mar 2006]|
Photo of the south side of Christ Church at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Bernardhus Van Leer and Mary BRANSON were married here in 1734. Johann Georg von Löhr and Rebecca MATHER were married here in 1738. Noah Wells and Mary HARRISON were married here in 1746. The church continues being open to the public daily 9AM-5PM and offers services Sundays at 9AM and 11AM and Wednesdays at 12PM. Taken by Chad G. Nichols
||Christ Church, Interior [24 Mar 2006]|
Photo of the interior of Christ Church at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Bernardhus Van Leer and Mary BRANSON were married here in 1734. Johann Georg von Löhr and Rebecca MATHER were married here in 1738. Noah Wells and Mary HARRISON were married here in 1746. The pews are originals, #70 belong to Benjamin Franklin, #58/60 belonged to President George Washington, and another belonged to Betsy Ross. Taken by Chad G. Nichols
||1754 Land Deed [1 Jun 1754]|
Transcribed 1754 Trenton Land Deed from Noah Wills and Mary HARRISON Wills to William Green. Transcription by Trenton Historical Society (www.trentonhistory.org)
- DEATH: Deathdate was after 4 Apr 1771, as this was the date Mary signed the estate inventory of her deceased husband, Noah Wills.
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
Christ Church - 003342, 003343
1754 Land Deed - 004465
- [S154] Early Church Records of Gloucester County, New Jersey, Meldrum, Charlotte & Launey, John Pitts, (Westminster, Maryland : Willow Bend Books, 1995 (2002, 3rd printing)) (Reliability: 3).
[p 65, 10 Apr 1710 Transcription by Chad G. Nichols]
--Second Time Marriage Declarations of Intention-- (marriage normally took place about two months afterwards)
2nd mo, 10th da, 1710. William Harrison, son of Samuel and Sarah (Hunt) Harrison and Ann Hugg, dau of John, Jr., and Priscilla (Collins) Hugg. James Dilke and Ann Barker.
- [S472] Marriages Recorded by the Registrar General, ([online] http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/pa/philadelphia/church/pass8-1.txt
Original in Pennsylvania Archives, Second Series, vol 8; Made available online by Donna Bluemink & Joe Patterson. Contents include transcriptions of marriages for Christ Church (Philadelphia), Swedes' Church (Philadelphia), First Presbyterian Church (Carlisle), St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Chester), Reformed Church (Falkner Swamp), Lutheran Church (New Hanover), German Reformed Church (Philadelphia), & Paxtang & Derry Churches) (Reliability: 3).
1746, April 17, Harrison, Mary, and Noah Wills
(research by Chad G. Nichols)