Abt 1700 - Aft 1763 (~ 64 years)
||Rebecca Mather [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||Chester, Chester Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||27 Oct 2006 |
||Johann Georg von Löhr, b. 16 Jul 1667, Birstein, Isenburg-Offenbach, Prussia , d. 25 Sep 1748, Marple Twp, Chester Co, Pennsylvania (Age 81 years) |
||25 Jan 1739
||Christ Church, Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co, Pennsylvania [5, 6]
- MARRIAGE: Johann Georg & Rebecca were married at Christ's Church in Philadelphia
||20 Jun 2007 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Jacob Fuls, b. Abt 1690, England , d. Yes, date unknown |
|+||1. Christiana Fuls, b. Oct 1726, d. 29 May 1815, Marple Twp, Delaware Co, Pennsylvania, USA (Age ~ 88 years)|
||13 Apr 2007 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Christ Church [24 Mar 2006]|
Photo of the south side of Christ Church at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Bernardhus Van Leer and Mary BRANSON were married here in 1734. Johann Georg von Löhr and Rebecca MATHER were married here in 1738. Noah Wells and Mary HARRISON were married here in 1746. The church continues being open to the public daily 9AM-5PM and offers services Sundays at 9AM and 11AM and Wednesdays at 12PM. Taken by Chad G. Nichols
||Christ Church, Interior [24 Mar 2006]|
Photo of the interior of Christ Church at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Bernardhus Van Leer and Mary BRANSON were married here in 1734. Johann Georg von Löhr and Rebecca MATHER were married here in 1738. Noah Wells and Mary HARRISON were married here in 1746. The pews are originals, #70 belong to Benjamin Franklin, #58/60 belonged to President George Washington, and another belonged to Betsy Ross. Taken by Chad G. Nichols
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
Christ Church - 003342, 003343
- [S111] FamilySearch™ Pedigree Resource File, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The, (Salt Lake City, UT [Online]), CD-ROM #72 (Reliability: 3).
Submitted by: Marjorie B. WINTER, 45 Lori Lane Oriental NC 28571-9596
- [S90] Van Leer Genealogy, Van Leer, Ella Wall, (Chester, Pennsylvania : Ella Wall Van Leer, (submitted and microfilmed at Chester County Historical Society)) (Reliability: 3).
Lists name as "Rebecca Fauls"
- [S397] History of Chester County, Pennsylvania, Everts, Louis H., (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : Futhey & Cope, 1881
A history of Chestery County, Pennsylvania. On file at Chester County Historical Society, West Chester, Pennsylvania) (Reliability: 3).
Lists that Rebecca was still alive in 1748 at the time of her husband's death
- [S472] Marriages Recorded by the Registrar General, ([online] http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/pa/philadelphia/church/pass8-1.txt
Original in Pennsylvania Archives, Second Series, vol 8; Made available online by Donna Bluemink & Joe Patterson. Contents include transcriptions of marriages for Christ Church (Philadelphia), Swedes' Church (Philadelphia), First Presbyterian Church (Carlisle), St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Chester), Reformed Church (Falkner Swamp), Lutheran Church (New Hanover), German Reformed Church (Philadelphia), & Paxtang & Derry Churches) (Reliability: 3).
1738, Jan. 25, Vanleer, John Gerich, and Rebecca Fauls
(Research by Chad G. Nichols)
- [S707] Vanleer (Van Leer) Family History, Burge, Peggy, ([online] www.vanleerplus.org) (Reliability: 3).
Lists marriage 25 Jan 1738 at Christ Church in Philadelphia