1792 - 1884 (92 years)
||Adam Plum [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||3 Sep 1850
||Coolspring Twp, Mercer Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||3 Jun 1880
||Sumner Twp, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin, USA
||Koshkonong, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin, USA
|Cause: Old Age |
||Evergreen Cemetery, Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin, USA
||3 Oct 2007 |
||Sarah Stahl, b. 1796, Hanover, York, New York, USA , d. 31 Mar 1879 (Age 83 years) |
|+||1. Henry Plum, b. 25 Feb 1821, Allen Twp, Adams Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 18 May 1897, Sumner Twp, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin, USA (Age 76 years)|
|+||2. Michael Plum, b. 20 Mar 1823, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 3 Jun 1893, Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin, USA (Age 70 years)|
|+||3. Polly Ann Plum, b. 4 Apr 1838, Ohio, USA , d. 28 Mar 1920, Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin, USA (Age 81 years)|
||13 Apr 2007 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||1850 U.S. Census|
1850 U.S. Census - Adam Plumb, Henry Plum, and Michael Plumb families at Coolspring Twp, Mercer Co, Pennsylvania. Research by Chad G. Nichols.
- MIGRATION: Adam and his wife, Sarah, migrated to Columbia County, Ohio, in 1835, where they engaged in farming. They continued this endeavor through 1856, when they moved to Wisconsin, locating themselves in Sumner Township, where they purchased a farm.
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1850 U.S. Census - 002828
Sexton Record - 004275
Grave Marker - 004272
- [S708] Sexton Record, SEC 1 LOT 41 PLOT 1/5 (Reliability: 3).
Evergreen Cemetery: Lists Adam died of "Old Age," at the age of 91 yrs, 7 months, 0 days; native of Pennsylvania; death resident Koshkonong; His grave marker lists no dates, but lists simply his name, "Adam"
- [S193] International Genealogical Index (R), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Copyright (c) 1980, 2002, 2006) (Reliability: 3).
ADAM PLUMB; Male; Birth: 1792 , , Pennsylvania; Baptism: 27 MAY 1989 DALLA; Endowment: 29 AUG 1989 DALLA; Sealing to Spouse: 02 MAR 1990 WASHI; MRS. SARAH PLUMB; Spouse: MRS. SARAH PLUMB; Marriage: About 1820 , , Pennsylvania; Batch Number: F508419 Sheet: 011 Source Call No.: 1553369 Type: Film
Family group record submitted to request LDS temple ordinances.
Search performed using PAF Insight on 13 Oct 2005
- [S420] 1850 United States Federal Census, United States. Bureau of the Census. 7th Census, 1850, (Washington [District of Columbia] : National Archives and Records Administration
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.), P 665 (Reliability: 3).
Cool Spring Twp, Mercer Co, Pennsylvania - Adam Plumb Family:
--Adam, age 58, Farmer, value of real estate owned 200, birthplace PA
--Sarah, age 53, birthplace PA
--Adam, age 23, Shoemaker, birthplace PA
--Ephraim, age 19, Scholar, birthplace PA, attended school within the yr
--Samuel, age 18, Scholar, birthplace PA, attended school within the yr
--Jane, birthplace PA, attended school within the yr
--Polly, age 12, birthplace PA, attended school within the yr