1864 - 1952 (88 years)
||Andrew Stough Bentzel [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6] |
||26 Oct 1864
||9 Aug 1870
||Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||12 Jun 1880
||Davidsburg, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
|1880 U.S. Census |
||5 Dec 1952
||Dover Union Cemetery, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||12 Jul 2007 |
||Moses Bentzel, b. 28 Aug 1831, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 11 Nov 1918 (Age 87 years) |
||Caroline Stough, b. 8 Oct 1832, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 8 Aug 1876 (Age 43 years) |
||17 Aug 1862
||of York Co, Pennsylvania, USA 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Amanda Leathery, b. 9 Apr 1866, d. 3 Jan 1940 (Age 73 years) |
||22 Oct 1887
||York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
|Application No. 1379, Book and Page E-118 |
||30 Oct 1887
||Dover, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA 
| ||1. Lucy Alverta Bentzel, b. 29 Nov 1891, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 1965 (Age 73 years)|
|+||2. Edgar Allen Bentzel, b. 23 May 1893, d. 10 Apr 1933 (Age 39 years)|
| ||3. Walter Lewis Bentzel, b. 4 Jun 1895, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 10 Oct 1896, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA (Age 1 years)|
|+||4. Annie Viola Bentzel, b. 17 Mar 1898, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. Apr 1980 (Age 82 years)|
||13 Apr 2007 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Headstone [28 Mar 2006]|
Headstone of Andrew S Bentzel, Amanda LEATHERY Bentzel, & Eliza Leathery at Dover Union Cemetery. Taken by Chad G. Nichols
- He learned the saddler trade with Edward Stough in Dover where he worked until Stough died. He then took over the business & was still operating it in 1950
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1880 U.S. Census - 003969; Grave Marker - 003551
- [S565] History of the Meisenhelder Family of York County, George Meisenhelder, (York Co, Pennsylvania : 1950), P 58 (Reliability: 3).
Lists birthdate 26 Oct 1864
- [S560] Alwine-Lutz Family Tree, Lutz, Cheryl, ([Available online]).
- [S400] Greater Dover Historical Society, Inc., The, ([Online]) (Reliability: 3).
Joyce Law transcripts list "Andrew S Bentzel," born 1864, died 1952 at Union Cemetery at Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania
- [S60] Personal Research & Library, Stanley C. Reiber, Reiber, Stanley C., ([email] sreiber # aol.com (change # for @)) (Reliability: 3).
d. 5 Dec 1952
- [S117] 1880 United States Federal Census, United States. Bureau of the Census. 10th Census, 1880, (Washington [District of Columbia] : The National Archives, [19--]
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.) (Reliability: 3).
12 Jun 1880, Davidsburg (Dover Twp), York Co, Pennsylvania - Moses Bentzel Household:
--Moses Bentzel, widower, 48, Hotel Keeper, b PA, parentage PA
--Andrew, 15, son, at home, b PA
--Kate, 14, dau, at home, b PA
--Amanda, 12, dau, at home, b PA
--Harry, 10, son, at home, b PA
--William, 8, son, b PA
- [S565] History of the Meisenhelder Family of York County, George Meisenhelder, (York Co, Pennsylvania : 1950), P 57 (Reliability: 3).
Lists marriage 17 Aug 1862
- [S33] Salem Lutheran Church Records, 1762-1916, Salem Lutheran Church, (Salt Lake City, Utah : Family History Library) (Reliability: 3).
Md. 20 Oct 1887 at Dover, York Co, Pennsylvania; Research by LaRee Anderson. LaRee also indicated FHL 1002631 has the same information, although it's titled Tennessee Gibson Vital Records.