Abt 1806 - Abt 1842 (~ 36 years)
||Mary Haste [1, 2] |
||Chipping, Lancashire Co, England
||17 May 1811
||Ribchester Cathedral, Ribchester, Lancashire Co, England 
||Chipping, Whalley, Lancashire Co, England
||Lancashire Co, England 
||1 Sep 2008 |
||Joseph Huntington, b. 13 Jan 1809, of Yorkshire Co, England , d. Abt Jun 1839, Lancashire Co, England (Age 30 years) |
- MARRIAGE: There is one possible marriage that needs further research:
--Joseph Huntington md Mary Hayhurst 8 Dec 1828 Great Mitton, Yorkshire: IGI M105971 FHL 919152
| ||1. Robert Huntington, b. Abt 1830, Chippon, Lancashire Co, England , d. 13 Aug 1851 (Age ~ 21 years)|
|+||2. Elizabeth Huntington, b. 28 Feb 1830, Chipping, Lancashire Co, England , d. 16 Oct 1901, Beaver, Beaver Co, Utah, USA (Age 71 years)|
|+||3. Henry Huntington, b. 25-27 Nov 1833, of Chipping, Lancashire Co, England , d. 13 Mar 1920 (Age 86 years)|
|+||4. Joseph Huntington, Jr., b. 1 Jan 1840, of Chipping, Lancashire Co, England , d. 1 Mar 1897, Beaver, Beaver Co, Utah, USA (Age 57 years)|
||1 Sep 2008 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||1841 British Census|
1841 British Census: Mary Huntington Family at Moss Cottage, Chipping, Whalley, Lancashire, England
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1841 British Census - 003003
- [S57] 1841 England Census [database online], Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1841. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The 1841 Census for England was taken on the night of 6 June 1841) (Reliability: 3).
Census record lists Moss Cottage, Leagram Twp, although Ancestry.com lists census location Chipping, Whalley, Blackburn Hnd, Lancashire: Mary Huntington Family:
--Mary Huntington, age 35, Weaver of Cotton
--Robert, age 10, Nail Header
--Elizabeth, age 7
--Henry, age 5
--Joseph, age 2
- [S292] International Genealogical Index ® - Extracted Church Record, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The, (Salt Lake City, Utah : Copyright © 1980, 2002, 2006
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.) (Reliability: 3).
chr. 17 May 1811 Ribchester, Lancashire
dau of Jno Haste & Mary
[IGI P006741, FHL 0821205, research by Chad G. Nichols]
- [S749] Life Sketch of Elizabeth Huntington Edwards, Bradshaw, Annie Edwards, (A biographical history written by the granddaughter of Elizabeth Huntington Edwards) (Reliability: 3).
"When Joseph was 2 years old and Elizabeth was 12, their mother died."
[This would put death about 1842]