1833 - 1920 (86 years)
||Henry Huntington [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||25-27 Nov 1833
||of Chipping, Lancashire Co, England
||Chipping, Whalley, Lancashire Co, England
||Chipping, Lancashire Co, England
|Doffer in Cotton Mill |
||13 Mar 1920
||16 Oct 2006 |
||Joseph Huntington, b. 13 Jan 1809, of Yorkshire Co, England , d. Abt Jun 1839, Lancashire Co, England (Age 30 years) |
||Mary Haste, b. Abt 1806, Chipping, Lancashire Co, England , d. Abt 1842, Lancashire Co, England (Age ~ 36 years) |
- MARRIAGE: There is one possible marriage that needs further research:
--Joseph Huntington md Mary Hayhurst 8 Dec 1828 Great Mitton, Yorkshire: IGI M105971 FHL 919152
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||1841 British Census|
1841 British Census: Mary Huntington Family at Moss Cottage, Chipping, Whalley, Lancashire, England
||1851 British Census|
1851 British Census of the John Bateson Household. In the household are three of the Huntington family orphans
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1841 British Census - 003003; 1851 British Census - 003328
- [S183] Personal Research & Library, Anita Hall, Hall, Anita, ([email] rhall005 # tampabay.rr.com (change # for @)) (Reliability: 3).
b. 25/27 Nov 1833, d. 13 Mar 1920
- [S57] 1841 England Census [database online], Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1841. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The 1841 Census for England was taken on the night of 6 June 1841) (Reliability: 3).
Census record lists Moss Cottage, Leagram Twp, although Ancestry.com lists census location Chipping, Whalley, Blackburn Hnd, Lancashire: Mary Huntington Family:
--Mary Huntington, age 35, Weaver of Cotton
--Robert, age 10, Nail Header
--Elizabeth, age 7
--Henry, age 5
--Joseph, age 2
- [S177] 1851 England Census [database online], Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1851. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1851. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The 1851 Census for England was taken on the night of 30 March 1851) (Reliability: 3).
17 Springs House, Chipping, Lancashire - John Bateson Household:
--John is listed with his daughter, Emma, and two servants, Ellen and David
--Elizabeth Huntington, Lodger, age 18, Spinner in Cotton Mill, b. Leagram, Lancashire
--Henry Huntington, Lodger, age 16, Doffer in Cotton Mill, b. Leagram, Lancashire
--Joseph Huntington, Lodger, age 12, Doffer in Cotton Mill, b. Leagram, Lancashire