1821 - 1888 (66 years)
||Robert Huntington [1, 2] |
||30 Jul 1821
||Chadesley, Lancashire Co, England
||Preston, Lancashire Co, England
|Weaver of Cotton |
||25 Feb 1888
||Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie Co, Iowa, USA
||Fairview Cemetery, Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie Co, Iowa, USA
||3 Feb 2010 |
||Robert Huntington, b. 1785, Lancashire Co, England , d. 1825, near Preston, Lancashire Co, England (Age 40 years) |
||Jennet "Jenny" Holden, c. 5 Jul 1789, Great Mitton, Yorkshire Co, England , bur. 6 Dec 1848, Preston, Lancashire Co, England (Age ~ 59 years) |
||7 Jul 1806
||St. Helen's Church, Churchtown, Garstang, Lancashire Co, England [3, 4]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Ann Dearden, d. 10 May 1865, Preston, Lancashire Co, England |
- MARRIAGE: Ancestral File records md Garstand, Lcstr., England
| ||1. Moroni Huntington, b. 6 Nov 1842, Leeds, Yorkshire Co, England , d. 23 Apr 1854 (Age 11 years)|
| ||2. Elizabeth Huntington, b. 6 Dec 1845, Leeds, Yorkshire Co, England , d. 23 Dec 1862 (Age 17 years)|
| ||3. Emma Jane Huntington, b. Abt 1847, Leeds, Yorkshire Co, England , d. 17 Jan 1856 (Age ~ 9 years)|
||13 Apr 2007 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1841 British Census - 003330
- [S57] 1841 England Census [database online], Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1841. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The 1841 Census for England was taken on the night of 6 June 1841) (Reliability: 3).
Edmund Street, Preston, Lancashire, England - Jennet Huntington Household:
--Jennet, age 50, b. Lancashire Co
--Robert, age 15, Weaver of Cotton, b. Lancashire Co
--John, age 15, Weaver of Cotton, b. Lancashire Co
--Martha, age 10, b. Lancashire Co
- [S292] International Genealogical Index ® - Extracted Church Record, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The, (Salt Lake City, Utah : Copyright © 1980, 2002, 2006
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.) (Reliability: 3).
Robert Huntington md Jenny Holden 7 Jul 1806 Garstang, Lancashire, England: IGI M007092 [1735-1825] FHL 1502427
- [S248] Bishop's Transcripts, 1679-1830, Church of England. St. Helen's Church (Garstang, Lancashire) & Society of Friends (Garstang, Lancashire), (Preston : Lancashire Record Office, [198-?]
Microfilm of originals at the Lancashire Record Office, Preston:Garstang baptisms, marriages, burials 1679, 1682, 1684, 1689-1692, 1697-1698, 1701-1706, 1709-1710, 1712-1718, 1721-1825 (1502427) Garstang baptisms, marriages, burials 1826-1837, baptisms, burials 1838-1861, 1863-1879, 1881-1889, 1992, 1901 Calder Bridge Friends Burial Ground, 1 burial, 1871 (1502428)).