1834 - Bef 1852 (~ 18 years)
||Elias Wright [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||12 Jan 1834
||Little Marlow Parish, Cold Moorholm, Buckinghamshire Co, England
||Oxhey, Watford, Hertfordshire Co, England
||20 Sep 1849
||Hamper Mill, Watford, Hertfordshire Co, England 
|Baptism, by A. Dickinson |
||10 Jan 1850
||Liverpool, Lancashire Co, England
|46th Company, Elder Jeter Clinton on the "Argo" |
||11 Mar 1850
||New Orleans, Orleans Co, Louisiana, USA
|46th Company, Elder Jeter Clinton on the "Argo" |
||3 Aug 1850
||St. Louis, Missouri, USA
||Bef 23 Aug 1852
||St. Louis, Missouri, USA 
||City Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
||2 Feb 2011 |
||James Wright, b. Abt 1790, of Watford, Hertfordshire Co, England , d. 1853, St. Louis, Missouri, USA (Age ~ 63 years) |
||Mary Dusall, b. 13 Jan 1798, Bermondsey, Surrey Co, England , d. 28 Mar 1863, American Fork, Utah Co, Utah, USA (Age 65 years) |
||17 Aug 1819
||St. Lawrence the Martyr Church, Abbot's Langley, Hertfordshire Co, England 
- MARRIAGE: Further research is needed as the parish church at Abbots Langley is 60 to 80 miles away from their daughter, Sarah's, christening place.
CHILD: Ancestral File lists two additional children:
Lucy Wright (1X8R-8B) b. 1843 of Abbots-Langley Parish, Hertfordshire
Sarah Wright (5D7H-BH) b. about 1843 of Hamper Mill, Watford, Hertfordshire
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||1841 British Census|
1841 British Census - Oxhey, Watford, Hertfordshire - James Wright Family. Research by Chad G. Nichols.
||1850 U.S. Census|
1850 U.S. Census - St Louis Ward 5, St Louis, St Louis - Richard Head Household; Lists Elias Wright
||Ship Argo Historical Notes |
Historical notes of the ship Argo on her voyage from London to New Orleans in 1850. Onboard was William Holyoak. Compiled by Chad G. Nichols
- BIRTH: Alternative Sep 1834 Hampeshire Co (source: Ancestral File)
ANCESTRAL FILE: Merged AFN 5D7H-9B 'Elias Wright' into this record. This particular Elias was born Abt 1841 of Watford Parish, Hamper Mill, Hertfordshire, England.
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1841 British Census - 002941; 1850 U.S. Census - 002943; Argo Historical Notes - 003432
- [S283] Mormon Immigration Index ©, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Genealogical Department., (Salt Lake City : Genealogical Society of Utah, 2000 [CD-ROM]) (Reliability: 3).
46th Company, Elder Jeter Clinton, "Argo"; departed Liverpool, England 10 Jan 1850, arrived New Orleans, Louisiana 11 Mar 1850
- [S57] 1841 England Census [database online], Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1841. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The 1841 Census for England was taken on the night of 6 June 1841) (Reliability: 3).
Hamlet of Oxhey, Watford, Hertfordshire - James Wright Family at Hamper Mills:--James Wright, age 50, Paper Maker in the Mill
--Mary Wright, age 43
--Elizabeth, age 19
--Lucy, age 15
--Sarah, age 10
--Elias, age 7
--Ellenor, age 5
--Fredrick, age 3
- [S420] 1850 United States Federal Census, United States. Bureau of the Census. 7th Census, 1850, (Washington [District of Columbia] : National Archives and Records Administration
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.), P 415 (Reliability: 3).
St Louis 5th Ward, St Louis, Missouri - Richard Head Family:--Elias Wright, age 17, Baker, birthplace England
- [S291] International Genealogical Index ® - Record Submitted by a Member of the LDS Church, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The, (Salt Lake City, Utah : Copyright © 1980, 2002, 2006
Record submitted after 1991 by a member of the LDS Church to request LDS temple ordinances. No additional information is available. Ancestral File may list the same family and the submitter.) (Reliability: 3).
Elias Wright chr. 12 Jan 1834 Little Marlow Parish, Cold Moorholm, Buckingham, England; d. Aug 1852
- [S878] Personal Research & Library, Katie Ledbetter, Ledbetter, Katie, (4441 Bedford Dr., Provo, UT, 84604 - [email] kledbetter22 # gmail.com).
- [S71] Death Certificate or Record (Reliability: 3).
Missouri State Archives, Missouri Birth & Death Records Database:
County: St. Louis
Roll # C 10359, p 144
Death w.e. 08/23/1852
[Research by Chad G. Nichols]
- [S880] Bishop's Transcripts for Abbotts Langley, 1570-1867, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The, (Salt Lake City, Utah. FHL 1537803, Item 6) (Reliability: 3).
Research by Katie Ledbetter