1822 - Yes, date unknown
||Elizabeth Wright [1, 2, 3] |
||8 Feb 1822
||Maidstone, Kent Co, England 
||Oxhey, Watford, Hertfordshire Co, England
||Yes, date unknown
||2 Feb 2011 |
||James Wright, b. Abt 1790, of Watford, Hertfordshire Co, England , d. 1853, St. Louis, Missouri, USA (Age ~ 63 years) |
||Mary Dusall, b. 13 Jan 1798, Bermondsey, Surrey Co, England , d. 28 Mar 1863, American Fork, Utah Co, Utah, USA (Age 65 years) |
||17 Aug 1819
||St. Lawrence the Martyr Church, Abbot's Langley, Hertfordshire Co, England 
- MARRIAGE: Further research is needed as the parish church at Abbots Langley is 60 to 80 miles away from their daughter, Sarah's, christening place.
CHILD: Ancestral File lists two additional children:
Lucy Wright (1X8R-8B) b. 1843 of Abbots-Langley Parish, Hertfordshire
Sarah Wright (5D7H-BH) b. about 1843 of Hamper Mill, Watford, Hertfordshire
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||1841 British Census|
1841 British Census - Oxhey, Watford, Hertfordshire - James Wright Family. Research by Chad G. Nichols.
- CHRISTENING: Possible IGI extraction matches:
Elizabeth Mary chr 14 Dec 1828 Bayford, Hertford
dau of James Wright & Mary
IGI C072141, FHL 991312
Eliza chr 3 Apr 1825 Flamstead, Hertford
dau of James Wright & Mary
IGI C046972, FHL 1040653 Items 3-10
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1841 British Census - 002941
- [S57] 1841 England Census [database online], Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1841. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The 1841 Census for England was taken on the night of 6 June 1841) (Reliability: 3).
Hamlet of Oxhey, Watford, Hertfordshire - James Wright Family at Hamper Mills:--James Wright, age 50, Paper Maker in the Mill
--Mary Wright, age 43
--Elizabeth, age 19
--Lucy, age 15
--Sarah, age 10
--Elias, age 7
--Ellenor, age 5
--Fredrick, age 3
- [S292] International Genealogical Index ® - Extracted Church Record, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The, (Salt Lake City, Utah : Copyright © 1980, 2002, 2006
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.) (Reliability: 3).
Batch # C138132 FHL 1040470
This may be a match, but not yet known since the family has not yet been placed at Cambridge: Elizabeth Wright chr. 14 Apr 1822 Foxton, Cambridge, England; James and Mary Wright (parents)
- [S878] Personal Research & Library, Katie Ledbetter, Ledbetter, Katie, (4441 Bedford Dr., Provo, UT, 84604 - [email] kledbetter22 # gmail.com).
- [S880] Bishop's Transcripts for Abbotts Langley, 1570-1867, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The, (Salt Lake City, Utah. FHL 1537803, Item 6) (Reliability: 3).
Research by Katie Ledbetter