1771 - 1859 (87 years)
||Elizabeth [2, 3, 4] |
||15 Aug 1771
||10 Aug 1850
||Spring Garden, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||20 Jul 1859
||York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||26 Jul 1859
||Neimans Cemetery, Shiloh, West Manchester Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||9 Jan 2008 |
||Zacharias Kumpf, b. Abt 1770, prob Beerfelden, Erbach, Hessen-Darmstadt, Germany , d. Aft 29 Aug 1830 (Age ~ 60 years) |
| ||1. Barbara Kump, b. 22 Apr 1798, York, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Ana Maria Kump, b. 10 Aug 1799, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Johannes Kump, b. 9 Mar 1803, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||4. Catherine Kump, b. 18 Apr 1805, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||5. Jacob Kump, b. 13 Nov 1808, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||6. Henrich Kump, b. 5 May 1812, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. Yes, date unknown|
||5 May 2007 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||1850 U.S. Census|
1850 U.S. Census - Spring Garden, York Co, Pennsylvania: Elizabeth Kump (unknown maiden name), widow of Zacharias Kumpf
- BIRTH: Birthdate is calculated from deathdate of 20 Jul 1859, aged 87 yrs 11 mos 5 days
- [S217] Personal Research & Library, Laura C. Kump, Kump, Laura C., (545 E. 2600 N., North Ogden, UT 84414 [Laura presented her genealogical work to Chad G. Nichols in 2006]) (Reliability: 3).
bur. 26 Jul 1859
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1850 U.S. Census - 002418
- [S409] USGenWeb, PAGenWeb Project, ([online] www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/pa/) (Reliability: 3).
BURIAL: Lists "Elizabeth Kump w/o Zachariah Kump d. July 20, 1859 age 87 yrs 11 mo 5 da"
- [S420] 1850 United States Federal Census, United States. Bureau of the Census. 7th Census, 1850, (Washington [District of Columbia] : National Archives and Records Administration
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.) (Reliability: 3).
Spring Garden, York Co, Pennsylvania: Elizabeth Kump, age 76, birthplace Pennsylvania, unable to read/write; Also listed in the house is Catharine Allison, age 43, unknown relationship - Could this be Elizabeth's daughter, Catherine KUMP Allen? Catherine would have been 45 yrs old at the time of this census