1798 - 1854 (~ 55 years)
||Jane Green [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||Y  |
||11 Nov 1798
||St. Peter Church, Lugwardine, Herefordshire Co, England
||7 Jun 1840
||Herefordshire Co, England
|Baptism by her brother, Philip Green |
||Hemhill, Lugwardine, Herefordshire Co, England
||25 Sep 1842
||Liverpool, Lancashire Co, England
||13 Nov 1842
||New Orleans, Orleans Co, Louisiana, USA
||6 May 1843
||Nauvoo, Hancock Co, Illinois, USA
||19 Aug 1850
||Washington, Buchanan Co, Missouri, USA
|1850 U.S. Census |
||30 Aug 1854
||St. Louis, Missouri, USA 
||2nd Wesleyan Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
||19 Jan 2011 |
||William Green, Sr., b. Abt 1755, prob Gloucestershire Co, England , d. Apr 1843, St. Louis, Missouri, USA (Age ~ 88 years) |
||Jane Prosser, c. 29 Nov 1772, St. Bartholomew Church, Westhide, Herefordshire Co, England , d. 21 Jun 1849, near St. Joseph, Buchanan Co, Missouri, USA (Age ~ 76 years) |
||11 May 1795
||St. Bartholomew Church, Westhide, Herefordshire Co, England 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||St. Peter's Church (Lugwardine)|
Photo of St. Peter's Church, the parish church at Lugwardine, Herefordshire Co, England. Robert Beckonsfield, Sr. & Elizabeth (10GGP) were buried in the cemetery. Thomas Beckonsfield (9GGF) was christened here in 1637. Ann GREEN (4GGM) was christened here in 1802. Courtesy of www.geograph.org.uk. Photo by Philip Halling
||1841 British Census|
1841 British Census: William Green Household
Death record of Jane GREEN at St. Louis, Missouri. Research by Chad G. Nichols
- BURIAL: Jane was buried in the second Wesleyan Cemetery located at Grand and Laclede. There is no surviving record of her burial (either paper or memorial)
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
St. Peter's Church (Lugwardine) - 005160
1841 British Census - 003009
1850 U.S. Census - 003910
Death Record - 000341
- [S57] 1841 England Census [database online], Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1841. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The 1841 Census for England was taken on the night of 6 June 1841) (Reliability: 3).
Hemhill, Lugwardine, Herefordshire - William Green Household:
--William Green, age 80, Ag. Lab.
--Jane, age 70, Laundress
--Jane, age 40, Laundress
--Phillip, age 25, Shoem.
--Ann Dutson, age 35, Laundress
--Jane, age 14, Laundress
--Eliza Bance, age 15, Laundress
--Margret Wistance, age 14, Dressmaker
--William Wood, age 15, Ag. Lab.
--John Seymour, age 14, Shoem.
- [S420] 1850 United States Federal Census, United States. Bureau of the Census. 7th Census, 1850, (Washington [District of Columbia] : National Archives and Records Administration
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.) (Reliability: 3).
Washington, Buchanan Co, Missouri - Wm Green & Philip Green Households:
--Wm Green, 38, Shoemaker, b. England
--Harriet, 35, b. England
--William, 15, b. England
--Philip, 13, b. England
--James, 9, b. England
--John, 7, b. O
--Jane, 2, b. MO
--Philip Green, 33, Shoemaker, b. England
--Rhoda, 25, b. England
--Philip, 5, b. MO
--Robert, 2, b. MO
--Jane, 50, b. England
- [S178] Dutson Family History, Volume 1, Revised, Flack, Dora Dutson, Nielson, Louise Lyman, & Bassett, Nel Lo H, (Springville, Utah : N. H. Bassett, 1998).
- [S877] Personal Research & Library, Nel Lo H. Bassett, Bassett, Nel Lo H., (1055 E Hillcrest Dr, Springville, UT 84663-2152 [email] inbassett # q.com) (Reliability: 3).
Jane chr. 11 Nov 1798 Lugwardine
dau of William & Jane Green
[Research by Dutson Family Organization]
- [S71] Death Certificate or Record (Reliability: 3).
Residence in U.S.: 12 (or 13) years
Death Locality: North St. Louis
White Female: Yes
[Research by Chad G. Nichols]
- [S461] Parish Registers of Westhide, Herefordshire, County of Hereford, England (Reliability: 3).
"No 36 William Green of the Parish of Lugwardine & Jane Prosser of the Parish of Yarkhill were married in this church by Banns this Eleventh day of May 1795 by Wm Devey Ministr.
Wm Green's mark
Jane Prosser's mark
Henry Hicks Gibbins
(Research by Chad G. Nichols)