1860 - 1860 (0 years)
||Martha Melinda Baum [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6] |
||21 May 1860
||Provo, Utah Co, Utah Territory, USA
||19 Aug 1860
||10 Sep 1860
||Provo, Utah Co, Utah, USA
||City Cemetery, Provo, Utah Co, Utah, USA
||29 Nov 2009 |
||George Baum, Sr., b. 2 Nov 1829, Brandywine, Chester Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 16 Jul 1916, Provo, Utah Co, Utah, USA (Age 86 years) |
||Hannah Jane Cloward, b. 12 Oct 1833, Wilmington, New Castle Co, Delaware, USA , d. 21 Nov 1860, Provo, Utah Co, Utah, USA (Age 27 years) |
||8 Feb 1851
||Provo, Utah Co, Utah, USA
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Residence - 10 Sep 1860 - Provo, Utah Co, Utah, USA
||1860 U.S. Census|
Provo, Utah, Utah: "Geo Baum" family; also listed in the household is "Catharine Cloward" & "Ann Cloward" (George's mother-in-law); Two homes down is the "Wm O Sperry" family, the son-in-law to Catherine Ann PLUCK Cloward
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1860 U.S. Census - 000591; Grave Marker - 001403; Family Plot - 001451
- [S408] 1860 United States Federal Census, United States. Census Office. 8th Census, 1860, (Washington [District of Columbia] : The National Archives, [19--]
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.) (Reliability: 3).
Provo, Utah, Utah: "Geo Baum," age 32, Farmer, value of real estate $260, value of personal estate $800, birthplace Pennsylvania; "Hannah J," age 26, birthplace Pennsylvania; "Mary J," age 6, birthplace Utah Territory; "Hannah M," age 4, birthplace Utah Territory; "Martha M," age 4 mos, birthplace Utah Territory; "Catharine Cloward," age 15, birthplace Illinois; "Ann Cloward," age 64, birthplace New York or New Jersey (?); 2 houses down are William Oscar & Eliza A Sperry (Hannah Jane's brother-in-law & sister)
- [S415] Ancestral File (R), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998).
- [S153] Utah Cemeteries and Burials Database, Utah Department of Community and Economic Development, (Salt Lake City, UT : [2003--, online] http://history.utah.gov/utah_history_research_center/cemetery_burials/), BLOCK 1 LOT 22 (Reliability: 3).
Lists "Martha M. Baum," birth 5/21/1860, death 8/19/1860; Relatives George & Hannah J. Baum (Father)
- [S414] City Cemetery Burial Records, Provo City Parks & Recreation, (Provo, Utah : [Online]).
- [S381] Grave Marker (Reliability: 3).
MAY 21, 1860
AUG. 19, 1860
DAU. G. & H. J. BAUM
Photo & transcription by Chad G. Nichols