1845 - 1915 (69 years)
||Joseph Smith Mendenhall [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||6 Apr 1845
||Nauvoo, Hancock Co, Illinois, USA
||1 Mar 1915
|Cause: Suicide |
||Evergreen Cemetery, Springville, Utah Co, Utah, USA
||9 Jul 2008 |
||James W. Mendenhall, b. 25 Jul 1808, Mill Creek, New Castle Co, Delaware, USA , d. 7 Oct 1853, Springville, Utah Co, Utah, USA (Age 45 years) |
||Eliza Ann Hoopes, b. 8 Mar 1811, West Chester, Chester Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 2 May 1902, Springville, Utah Co, Utah, USA (Age 91 years) |
||27 Jan 1831
||West Chester, Chester Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- DEATH: Ancestral File and all IGI entries list d. 1 Mar 1915
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1850 U.S. Census - 001297
- [S34] Mendenhall Family Association (MFA), ([online] : http://www.mendenhall.org) (Reliability: 3).
Lists birth and death information
- [S420] 1850 United States Federal Census, United States. Bureau of the Census. 7th Census, 1850, (Washington [District of Columbia] : National Archives and Records Administration
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.), PG 127 (Reliability: 3).
Salt Lake, Utah; Lists age 6, birthplace Illinois, attended school within the year
- [S203] Springville Cemeteries Online, Springville City, ([online] www.springvillecemetery.org), SEC. C LOT 22 POS. 5 (Reliability: 3).
Joseph S Mendenhall b. 6 Apr 1845 Illinois, d. 2 Mar 1915 Idaho, Cause of death Suicide, James Mendenhall & Eliza Hoops (parents)