Cloward family plot at Chester Cemetery. Shows grave markers (L to R) of Nana CLOWARD Anderson, Clyde Taylor Cloward, Pauline Barnett TAYLOR Cloward, & Lewis V. Cloward
Notes: The Chester Cemetery is located on private property, just north of County Road 117, between Chester and Spring City. GPS Location N039.28.59.0 W18.104.22.168. The cemetery is a small, dirt lot with 500 burial plots, approximately 165 burials as of 2000. The property was given to the community in 1890 from John Olsen. Owner of the property is the Chester Cemetery Corporation Association.
This site powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding ©, v. 11.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2017.